Take a look at these 3 major real estate developments happening around town right now. If there is one thing for certain in Los Angeles, it is that the skyline is changing.
- Developer: Douglas Emmett
- Type: Multifamily
- Area: Brentwood
- Status: Near completion
- The Deal: 34-story building built on the former Pavillions lot, consisting of 376 apartments – which includes 19 affordable units – above a 1,000-car garage.
TELEVISION CITY CAMPUS
- Developer: Hackman Capital
- Type: Office and Studio Space
- Area: Beverly Grove (Fairfax and Beverly)
- Status: Planning
- The Deal: The reimagined 25-acre studio complex will feature more than 1.1 million square feet of new office space and production facilities, The plan also calls for the construction of a new mobility hub, above- and below-ground parking, the implementation of a a transportation demand management program, and public realm improvements along the exterior of the campus.
- Developer: Related
- Type: Multifamily/Hotel
- Area: Downtown Los Angeles
- Status: Under Construction
- The Deal: Two towers (39-story and 20-story) totaling 436 rental apartments which includes 80 units of affordable housing – as well as a 309-room Equinox Hotel.