Hi there – Thanks for stopping by. I created this blog as a resource for multifamily apartment owners all over Los Angeles and beyond. Hopefully you the content relevant and helpful.
A few things about me:
- I am a born and bred Los Angeles native.
- I represent Buyers and Sellers of Multifamily properties locally with an emphasis on Mid and South Los Angeles.
- The majority of multifamily clients that I work with are in the “Private Capital” or “Middle Market” space – usually folks with 1 to 10+ properties.
- I have institutional real estate experience working for one of the largest REITs on the West Coast with approximately $11 Billion under management in office, retail and multifamily assets.
- I manage a small portfolio of family-owned multifamily properties. I have leased vacancies, changed toilets, dealt with various tenant issues, renovated units and managed a variety of capital projects both small and large.
- I appreciate each and every opportunity to work with new and existing clients who entrust me with (in many cases) their largest financial assets.
I love to talk real estate. Feel free to drop me a line below any time.
- Everett Wong